How to Impress a Guy
If you’re not sure how to catch your man’s attention, you could ask him about stuff that seems interesting. Casually ask him what he’s doing on vacation, when his next basketball or football game is, etc. Just don’t ask him things too deep in emotion or too personal. That could creep him out and he would think you were nosy. Remember, always be yourself, boys don’t like girls that act all mental and strange around them. If you act fake, he might be let down when you start feeling more comfortable around him and “magically” turn into someone other than the person he first met. Also, start finding things in common with each of you and talk about them so he notices your connections.
- Smile. Remember to always smile if you get near him or see him once he looks at you. Remember to have a bright white smile and have fresh-smelling breath when you talk to him. Don’t smile too much, because it will be awkward for the guy, and maybe even you.
- Find out what he likes. Don’t change yourself to become what he likes but find what you two have in common and talk about that.
- Make the first move. Most girls don’t think that they should, but it’s usually worth it. A guy loves to know that a girl isn’t so shy being with him and is setting a comfortable environment around him. A lot of guys consider this to be a really cool thing to do, as it takes a lot of the stress off of them. (Fair warning: there’s been a more recent explosion of girls asking guys out.Instead of going straight to a relationship, offer to go have coffee, go to a movie, or even paintball. An activity is a wonderful way to begin. Let the relationship blossom from the fun times you two have together.)
- Ask him a question. Guys love that a girl is actually the one who flirts with him first. Once you get to know him better, don’t be afraid to start giving him hugs and such because it will help the guy know you like him.
- Play with your image. Try using different hair ideas. Curl, straighten or crimp your hair every once and a while. Guys like change and it’ll get him to notice you.
- Compliment him. You could say, “I like your shirt,” or, “I love your hair,” but make it sound kind of casual; guys like feeling confident.
- Act as if you’re flirting, but when you go up to him, just compliment him on something you admire him for. He will feel less pressured to go to you and talk then.
- Make sure that he is looking, and you look at him for exactly two seconds while smiling. Don’t go any longer than two seconds or else it will turn into a staring contest and that will get awkward for both you and him.
- Make sure you wear perfume. Everybody, guys or girls, likes someone who smells sweet, so take note to always wear some body mist or light perfume,but not too much.
- Talk to him. It’s simple – just make conversation. If he likes you, he might even start the conversation.
- Don’t start shaking all over and turning red when you start talking to him. That’ll just make him uninterested in you, and he’ll obviously guess that you’re crushing on him, and it’ll make you seem “boring”. Don’t make yourself seem too urgent to have him as a boyfriend, it makes you seem like you’re desperate.
- If you have noticed him glancing over at you or smiling at you, try dropping a hint or asking one of your friends to tell him that you like him. Do not always think telling the guy is the wrong decision.
- Maybe hang out with him somewhere romantic or nice. Then start wearing cool, casual clothes. This can impress a guy. If it works out between you two on the first kiss don’t forget to have minty breath.
- Don’t talk about other guys or relationships. It’s never good to make the guy nervous!
- Skip the mushy stuff and just be yourself. All guys want is someone real. Don’t hide yourself under makeup and a fake smile. If you want him to like you then the first step is to be you!